Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Which of the following paint schemes of Jeff Gordon's car do you like DuPont, Pepsi, Nicorette, or other?

Althougth I'm not a Gordon fan I liked this paint scheme








http://www.gordonline.com/chromal.jpgWhich of the following paint schemes of Jeff Gordon's car do you like DuPont, Pepsi, Nicorette, or other?
Thank you for the 10 points!

Report Abuse


Which of the following paint schemes of Jeff Gordon's car do you like DuPont, Pepsi, Nicorette, or other?
Pepsi go Hendrick.
The Dupont flame design is my favorite. However, I wouldnt mind them bringing back the old rainbow design for a few races for old times sake.
None....he's so good i hate him.





He should get Vagisil to sponsor him...JK!!!!! he's a great driver just not my favorite.
While I'm not a Gordon fan, I always loved the Pepsi paint schemes for the Daytona 400 that he has on his car (and I don't drink soda either). They're always very colorful and always well done.
none of them they all suck cause Gordon Sucks!
The Dupont scheme with the Flames
Dupont and Pepsi!





I don't really care for the Nicorette car.
I think the pepsi paint sceme is awesome looking!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Hendrick!!!!!!!!!
I like the Pepsi scheme but the Nicorette scheme is really ugly.
Dupont
The Pepsi paint scheme is my favorite car that he drives, but I absolutely hate the Nicorette paint scheme. It just looks so ugly!
PEPSI car rules!


Dupont car is sweet too.


I liked the military tribute car too until it got destroyed...


The Nicorrette car is OK.
DuPont
I like the Pepsi car, the nicorette is way to green for me, alittle rough on the eyes.. I liked his Dupont car back in the day of the rainbow warriers, when he had long hair and a mustache.
What in the world? Do you really care? I have to say I love diet Pepsi so I will go with that. Who cares what Tina thinks.... Seriously.... It's kind of entertaining... Don't bite the bait!
Since I'm a Pepsi fan, I always love it when he's in a Pepsi car! But I'm not that big of a #24 fan... but he's not on my ';despise'; list like Jeff Green!
1. Pepsi


2. Dupont





Don't like the Nicorette car at all.
Dupont Hot Hues car from last year
I prefer the Pepsi paint scheme - that's my favorite soda. Don't care much for the Nicorette car - can't get used to seeing Gordon in a green car.
DuPont
pepsi
the Pepsi paint scheme is really cool!





Go RCR!!!


Go Jeff Burton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment