Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Which paint is better to paint a car sherwin william, ppg or dupont.?

I am trying to find out is the best paint to paint my carWhich paint is better to paint a car sherwin william, ppg or dupont.?
Hi,





I sell PPG here in Portugal and sure is a good brand. The colour matching is also good. Of course that like all other brands, some colours come out more acurate than others.


Here we have Deltron (acrylic), Envirobase(waterborn) and Delfleet(binder based) lines.


I know that Sherwin is quite famous there, but not here. Not because of not being a good brand, but because it's not or seldom available (unless it's traded under a different name).


Dupont is available here and it also has a good reputation.


So, what I can tell you is that PPG is good because I know it.


If it's better or worse than others I don't know since I don't sell them.





Kind regards,





Jos茅

No comments:

Post a Comment